Monday, July 5, 2010

Packing and Paperwork...

OK, it's official, I really don't like packing.  Don't get me wrong I am SUPER excited and cannot wait to leave tomorrow BUT... ugggg, so over the packing.  So, I've decided, whatever I forgot at home, I don't need it or I'll try to get it in China. 

Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of weeks of preparing for our travels.  Enjoy!!!








Callie is a little over the packing thing too!! :-)  Sleepy puppy!

Now everything has moved from the baby's room into the guest room with all of our stuff and EVERYTHING has been placed in ziplock bags.  After a load of laundry is finished, it will all be packed in suitcases.

1 comment:

  1. I have chills for you guys! It's almost time! Packing and paperwork are SOON to be history and your little girl will be in your arms! Hang on, it's going to get crazy WONDERFUL!! :)

    I can't wait to follow your journey!

    Love to you!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete