Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nursery and Update on TA

We finally finished Makaila Mei's room. I painted two more walls in there and added some more detail as well, with the help of my Wonderful Mommy!!! :-)

Update on travel: we are still waiting on our TA (travel approval). Until this is received, we are unable to make flight arrangements. When TA is received, a couple of days later we then receive our itinerary and at that time we will schedule our flights, hotels, etc...

Until then, we sit and wait...
Enjoy the video!

With love,
Dennis, Lisa and Callie

3 comments:

  1. Lauren and I just watched your video and I was flooded with joy for you and memories of us going through this exciting time that you are experiencing, one year ago! It's so hard to have the silence before the TA, but after the TA arrives... it is just pure amazing Lisa. The booking of your flight, packing, etc. it's all just a flood of emotions and wonder. I cannot wait to follow you on your journey to Makaila!

    It was really awesome hearing our husband decribe the items in her room and talk about each one. What a special daddy Makaila has..as well as an amazing mommy!! Enjoy every minute as I know you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the video! Can't wait to meet my niece

    ReplyDelete