Saturday, June 19, 2010

TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On June 18, 2010, Friday at 5:10 PM we received our travel approval. HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF. At this time, we do not have our itinerary but expect to receive it next week (Tuesday/Wednesday). Our agency did state that we will travel in 2 weeks!!!! We expect to travel July 4th!!!! BUT... that is a guess. Once the itinerary is received we will post that information.

WE ARE VERY EXCITED!!!! What a GREAT way to start off our weekend!!!!

With love,
Dennis, Lisa and Callie

5 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!!!! I just knew it would happen soon! Congratulations! One step closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I not tell you I said a specific prayer for you two Thursday night asking if you could please hear something tomorrow.....
    Never underestimate God's power!!!
    I'm SO happy for you.
    Champagne Fluffyduck

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO I am sooooo excited and cannot wait to meet, hug and kiss that little peanut. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get you and Dennis on the plane and then I will wait to see you on skype after gotcha day. Oh My God this is just so exciting,but the best part will be when I finally get to see and hold this little baby. It's been a long 4 years but sooooooooooooooo worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa!! woohoo!! I'm so excited for you! It's funny we left July 7th last year! Our Gotcha days will be pretty close I bet! Have fun packing and just know our weather at this time last year was very hot and humid...being from Fl. that will be no problem for you! (not that you care about the weather when you are heading to go get your daughter after 4 loooonnnggg years of waiting!!) Congratulations to you and your husband!! I'll be following along closely!

    ReplyDelete