Saturday, May 29, 2010

Updated photos of Makaila Mei




Today we received a GREAT Memorial Day Gift from Anne at Red Thread...

Some updated photos and information of our precious baby girl.

She currently is 26 inches and weighs 16.76 pounds. She has 4 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth (although I do not see them in the pictures).

She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Now... if we can only receive our TA!!!!

Mommy and Daddy are coming Makaila... We love you lots and your puppy Callie sends some licks!!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE MY BABY GIRL!!!!!! SHE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Love her mommy
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so, so precious!! She looks healthy and she weighs what my Lauren weighed! Isn't Anne just awesome! I sent a disposable camera as well and I got the camera from the nannies when we got Lauren! I am just so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to meet my niece. I pray every day that today is the day you will need to make your travel arrangements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is so beautiful! Please let us know when TA comes! We will be following along! I am so excited for you!! It just keeps getting better and better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for you to travel to China BUT I really can't wait till your BACK WITH MAKAILA, I want to watch her little face when you bring her home and see her reaction to everything. xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete