Friday, May 14, 2010

OUR PRECIOUS BABY GIRL... YUE MEI HUAN


Chinese Name: Yue Mei Huan

She will be: Makaila Mei Hertzler

On 11/24/2009 the following information was given: 5.2 kg (11.46 lbs.), 57.5 cm (23 inches).

The referral pictures were taken on 11/23/2009 (3 months old).

DOB: August 30, 2009

Province: Jiangxi

Orphanage: SWI of Yugan County


We were given the following information: Deep sleeper, holds her head up while lying on her stomach, locates the direction of sound/voice, visually follows moving toys, follows you with moving head from one side to the other, laughs aloud, knows name, turns when called, is active, restless and quick in reaction. She is closest to her caretaker.

She is currently 8 1/2 months old. We received her official package today and have accepted the referral and have already FedEx'd it out priority. At this time we do not know when we will travel. Our best guess is end of June beginning of July. Once the acceptance package has been received by China, we should receive updated information from them. They "try" to send this information out prior to travelling. We do not know how big she is currently as we only have information from when she was 3 months old. Her pediatrician has reviewed the paperwork and pictures received and everything looks good.


We are IN LOVE with her and CANNOT wait to travel so we can hold her in our arms FOREVER!!!!


11 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited for you! We can't wait to meet her!
    xoxoxo
    ~ Debbie, Charlie, Ryan and Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just precious, mommy and daddy. Much congratulations. I know she was worth the wait, right? Huge hugs, Lori, Andy & Qiao

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS Lisa! She is so precious! I'm so thrilled for you and your husband! I've read your comments on my blog off and on for a while now...it will be so exciting to follow your trip and comment on your blog! Congrats again! Feel free to email any travel questions! We traveled last July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!!! We are over the moon excited and CANNOT wait to travel!!!!! We are sooooo exited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LISA!!!! Congratulations! I was SO hoping you would have a blog so I could follow along. I just knew you had your referral and was dying to see your sweet baby girl! She is GORGEOUS... AND she is a Jiangxi baby!! I am over the moon excited for you! The journey is amazing! If you have any questions about Jiangxi, just drop me a line! I'll answer any questions I can! We were just in Nanchang in December. Congratulations Mom and Dad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa!!! I had been checking your blog daily and then of course, when I get behind on checking here she is!!! wow! She is tiny, precious, and just beautiful! Isn't it amazing to finally be looking at YOUR DAUGHTER!!! I am so excited to follow you on your journey to get her! I'll be praying for a fast TA! Congratulations to you my friend! Welcome to this side of the fence! It's a wonderful place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ALL so very much for the beautiful comments and the offers of answering questions... which we do have :-) Dennis, Callie and I are extremely excited and cannot wait to get our daughter home. I look at that little face and it melts my heart and makes me happy to know she is MINE!!!! Still has not sunk in completely!!!

    Mardi, I have your email address from Michelle and I have Lori and Andy's address. Stephanie and Mary, are your email addresses on your blog?

    Thank you again for everything!!

    Dennis, Lisa and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so sweet and beautiful! Congratulations on your little bundle. I traveled to jiangxi the same time as Steph. If you have any questions, I will tell you what I know.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa,

    Yes! My email is on the blog, but you can reach me at: wisesthree@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa & Dennis:
    Can't wait to hug and kiss my granddaughter, and of course take her shopping for her first pair of line dancing boots.
    Love and Kisses Mommy & Daddy x0x0x0x0

    ReplyDelete