Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

It has been a long time since we have posted anything on our blog.  Our goal was to post pictures/new post once a month... I guess that didn't work for us.  Sooooo, with the New Year, we figured we would try again.  If not once a month, at least every other month.  Since really all anyone wants to see are pictures... that's what I'll do now.  It's hard to choose a few pictures of Makaila as I LOVE every single one of them that is taken.
























2 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy to see your post!! Makaila has gotten so big and looks so Happy!! We miss you guys...have to figure out a way to all get together!! Hugs & Kisses to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE,LOVE, LOVE THIS! :) Life is just so precious! I can totally relate to the pic of Makaila in her crib with her pup, that's the way our home runs as well. hehe! Happy New Year! Year of the Rabbit! :)

    ReplyDelete