Monday, February 1, 2010

RQ Site / Cut-off Date

Well, it appears as if the C2A2 has matched up to, and including, April 5, 2006. That brings us two days closer to our LID of April 18, 2006. When I first read this rumor I was quite upset as, once again, they only matched two days. Then I do what I normally do... say to myself that we can continue to save our money and work on projects in the house.

Then I spoke with Dennis and he reminded me that we were all thinking that they would only match one day so two days is good news.

Waiting as patiently as we can,
Dennis, Lisa and Callie

1 comment:

  1. hehe..I used to tell myself the same thing...save money, keep working on projects. The wait is soo long and soo hard. I will say, I am glad for every cent we saved now and that most of our projects were caught up, because there has not been a second that we have wanted to work on house projects, etc. We just want to spend every minute with our girl! I know you will be the same, your time is coming soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete