Sunday, August 8, 2010

Meeting my Aunt Lillian

What a beautiful memory this is going to be... I love these pictures.  Uncle Ray sat at the table as he watched with a huge smile on his face when Aunt Lillian went to Makaila Mei for the very first time. 

My parents cooked us all a wonderful meal and we had a Great Day!!!  Thank you Mom and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa) for such a wonderful day.  We love you both so very much.

A moment with my Grandma

Meeting my Aunt Lillian

Looking up at Aunt Lillian



















Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Lillian looks great and yet AUNT DONNA IS SOOOOO HAPPY for the new post more pictures for me :) love you all and kiss my little peanut for me tell her I can't wait to go meet Mickey with her and GO SHOPPING in Disney.

    ReplyDelete